Sunday, May 8, 2011

Me, Myself, and I

I am not living in Rowling’s world that is full of magic and fantasy. But, still I give you my thought of imagination. (Really??? Try me!)

I am not a lil disgusting cockroach. Still, I can show you its style.... and uncleanliness. (Eww.. disgusting!)

I am not a clown. Yet, I can amuse and entertain you till you laugh to death.(LOL)

I am not a terorrist-who-called-him/herself-moslem.

Yet, I am a proud moslem. (Err... ambiguous!)

I am not Severus Snape who is annoying and can irritate you till you’re really sick. Sure thing, he loves you indeed. Don’t worry, I’ll be easily loved not hated. (Whaattt??? Is it for real?)

I am not a shit. But I can easily take a shit. (Eww.. absolutely! *take water not tissue please)

I am not a bright and shinny diamond, pearl, or gold. Yet, I’ll be glowing and hear you say, “Holly shiittt!!!” (Come on! Give me a break!)

I am not a perfect idiot or moron. But, I can act like this perfectly. (I can say it twice!)

I am not a singer who can make you blown away. Yet, my voice is extremely the greatest to make ur ears closed. (Don’t say a word, please, I BEG YOU!)

I am not a hypocrite or having a mental illness. Yet, a part of me doubt it. (Docter... pleassee, help!)

I am only me, myself and I. (la di da.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment