Tuesday, September 6, 2011

“Do you hear sincerity in my voice?” asked he.

“Do you hear sincerity in my voice?” asked he.


Do you know, sweetheart...
The smell of the dust after the rain always remind me of the warmth of something good, special... and loveable.

Do you know, darling...
It is hard for me to say "sorry" or "I'll make it up to you, I promise"...
It is a very big thing for me to be someone to do it first.... to take one easy step towards you....

Do you feel the same, dear...
All I wanna hear is you... calling me... thruthfully...

Do you notice, my lullaby,,,
The love, care, affection, attention, and all I have..
(was) for you.... and now???
Do you realize it???
Am I showing it too unclear???

I or she or he...
Did bad...
How come you do not know???
Pity me... the only you blame...

Do you see, lovely pumpkin....
I curse you with my prayers...
I send my regards through the wind blows...
Through the Unknown...
Through the One...

Do you know, love...
I don’t give shit bout you..
I even do not give you a cent...
Am I too harsh???

Do you  mind hearing my promises and seeing my dramas for a while..
I'm covering my own CAN'T-ness!
Just listen...
I feel relieved....


Never I intentionally do the bad things to hurt you...
This is me...
Who I am...
Because everybody knows that... IT IS ME!
Ignore me...
I forgive...
I’ll take ur words, expression, and all you’ve done as a pleasure...
I deserve it, sweety...
You do not need to worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment